What’s in a Subscription?
As a Subscriber you are not buying software (uniCenta oPOS is still free and open source per GNU GPL3 license) you are contributing to the cost of our time spent in the past and for providing support to you and the uniCenta oPOS project in the future.
The ENTRY plan is great if you just want to get the latest uniCenta oPOS app’ releases without any kind of support from us.
Choosing this plan contributes to the uniCenta oPOS open source project’s overheads like hosting, bandwidth costs and bringing you your downloads and updates.
Upgrade to the BASE or PLUS within 30 days and we’ll credit your new subscription cost with this amount.
The BASE plan is ideal for small/medium businesses.
You get the latest uniCenta app’s and updates as well the assurance that online support is there to help you when you need it.
The PLUS plan is for you if you are a tech’ savvy business user or POS reseller.
Access our knowledge and experience online to help you install and tweak uniCenta oPOS fit your or your customer’s business.
It is also a great way to contribute a little bit more back into the uniCenta oPOS open source project.
If BASE or PLUS plans don’t work for you then talk to us about a CUSTOM plan. Complete the enquiry form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can
- A Subscription is priced in British Pounds and lasts for one year from the date you join.
- You don’t have to renew if you don’t want to.
- As a Subscriber receive additional benefits we may introduce in the future.
- uniCenta oPOS does not stop working after your subscription expires.
- Absolutely no handcuffing you into any kind of recurring commitment.
- Subscriptions contribute to bug-fixes, development and adding more functionality.
- Remote Order Display currently in Beta. Available to PLUS or CUSTOM subscribers only. When officially released; app’ and source code will be available to all subscribers.
Everyone has full access to our free, un-supported community forum but only Subscribers have access to our exclusive Customer-only forums.
Response to posts are usually within 48 hours – except weekends and national holidays – sooner for PLUS and CUSTOM plan Subscribers.
Proper forum participation is expected.
Get in touch