What’s in a Subscription?
As a Subscriber you are not buying software (uniCenta oPOS is still free and open source per GNU GPL3 license) you are contributing to the cost of our time spent in the past and for providing support to you and the uniCenta oPOS project in the future.
The ENTRY plan is a no-frills option for those who just want to get the latest uniCenta oPOS app’ without any kind of support from us.
Choosing this plan contributes to the uniCenta oPOS open source project’s overheads like hosting, bandwidth costs and bringing you your downloads and updates.
Upgrade to the BASE or PLUS within 30 days and we’ll credit your new subscription cost with this amount.
Designed for small business users the BASE plan offers the latest uniCenta app’s as well the assurance that entry-level support is there when help is needed.
In addition to what the ENTRY plan offers it adds standard Out-Of-The-Box uniCenta oPOS support and helps the project continue with development of adding new features and functionality.
Support for any kind of development help, script coding or MySQL installation is not included.
The PLUS plan is really aimed at the more tech’ savvy business user or reseller who needs to access our uniCenta oPOS knowledge and experience so they can install and tailor it to fit their, or their customer’s, business.
It is also a good plan for those who value uniCenta oPOS and who would simply like to show greater appreciation by reinvesting more back into the open-source project.
The CUSTOM plan is exactly that. It’s our most exclusive plan, but then you get a whole lot than the other plans such as :
- 1 hour of our dedicted time
- Private invitation to Beta’s
- Help with core code
- One-on-One emails
- One-on-One chats (scheduled) – Skype
- Teamviewer sessions
For more details about the CUSTOM plan please email: email@example.com
If BASE or PLUS plans don’t work for you then go for the CUSTOM plan; complete the enquiry form below and we’ll get back in touch with you. We’re happy to discuss how to work out a solution for you and your business.
- A Subscription is priced in British Pounds and lasts for one year from the date you join.
- You don’t have to renew if you don’t want to.
- As a Subscriber receive additional benefits we may introduce in the future.
- uniCenta oPOS does not stop working after your subscription expires.
- Absolutely no handcuffing you into any kind of recurring commitment.
- Subscriptions contribute to bug-fixes, development and adding more functionality.
- Remote Order Display is currently in Beta and only available to PLUS or CUSTOM subscribers
Everyone has full access to our free, un-supported community forum but only Subscribers have access to our exclusive Customer-only forums.
Response to posts are usually within 48 hours – except weekends and national holidays – sooner for PLUS and CUSTOM plan Subscribers.
Proper forum participation is expected.
Get in touch